"I think I'm falling for **" (Not what I said)

It was a moment of pride. A moment of validation. A moment where my choice was given authentication by one of my kind (It's as if we're some species about to get extinct). But it was also a moment which I had anticipated. Also, a moment I had feared. A moment where my envy would begin. A point of time, after the passing of which, I wanted to be possessive. But that's when all I wanted to be and do, came crumbling down. I sound terribly romantic, but the fact is that I don't feel all that I thought I would have. It's good no?

<Do blog posts have to be short?, I mean I don't feel like writing anymore, but I feel as if it's incomplete>

Today at 10:15 P.M., my love for him increased all the more, reached a point wherefrom I could not view him from the angle I had viewed him and had been viewing him since some time. I think its the music that's pushing the feeling all the more.

And it is the music that makes me say, " I love you, more than I have ever loved you." 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Spoils (II)

Unlikely City

Love Spoils