Because I'm happy!

Okay. This is a happy post. Like, one of those light, buoyant* types. Where I feel extremely nice about myself. Like this minion.

I feel like looking around and smiling at everyone, at the cost of seeming stupid. I guess this is one of those few times (and quite late in my life) where I feel like a teenager. Maybe because I didn't have that 'teenage' life. But whatever, it feels like this is that life, and I don't want to think about the past and cry or whine or crib. Obviously, I can't think of anything impossible to happen now. It's just that there is this recognition of something I have harboured for a long time, and when I see the acknowledgment of that recognition on someone's face, it's just amazing. I mean 'amazing' is too shallow a feeling (is that even a feeling?); it's just beyond explanation, I guess!

Well, I have important things to do, I know. But I thought it better to write it down than let it linger in my mind. So, yeah, there you go. I have written it. And mind, stop thinking now. Let's get back. But, 'Yay'! :D

*I use this word too many times, I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Spoils (II)

Unlikely City

Love Spoils