Finally, a decision


I was wondering what it would be like if my teeth were made of chocolate. Not chocolate in specific, but rather, melody (the toffee). It would be a pleasurable exercise to sit every other minute and till 32 minutes just chew each of my teeth to satisfaction. And then, sweep my tongue over the entire gum. The last bits of the melody left over the gums would be nice. Specially, to find them here and there. The feeling of surprise to find some bit hidden somewhere and even after an hour continue finding bits and pieces of the melody in the mouth actually excites me. Yes, I am jobless.

I am not getting convinced to the core. I am not finding that force which binds me to this stupid exercise. This is a different exercise I am talking about. Is it again under-rating myself? Or am I just realizing my ‘aukaat’? My mind is inclined to believing the second proposition. And I cannot think of anything else than the fact as to the quantum of things that the ‘exercise’ will snatch away from me. It’s not as if other activities I am involved in don’t snatch away other valuable things or activities I am supposed to do. But the fact remains that I know that I will be able to do the things  I want to and am supposed to even after the commission of ‘other things’. This is not happening at all. Somehow, I feel that I am convincing myself not to do it. But, it would also be better that if  I am able to convince myself not to do it. Because if I remain in a stalemate, it would not only ruin my prospects but also the prospects of other associated individuals, which I wouldn’t want to happen in any way.

I think I should not focus as to what the other might think. It’s my decision and I should stick to it. The very first instance when I assented to it was only premature. Without any inquiry into the subject matter of the same, I assented and did not proceed any further. Now, I am failing miserably in retaining (if there had been any sort of retention on my part, as if!) that assertion. I think I should plainly call him up and put up a BLANK no. I am going to do that now. Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. How can you chew if your teeth are made of chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. I didn't realize the technicality of it while I was writing the above. But,....I don't know...Whatever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Spoils (II)

Unlikely City

Love Spoils