It ought to be regular

Sometimes, it is best to go with what you’re thinking. To just go and do it. Don’t worry. I am not talking about sexual fantasies and going on to bang the next nude guy you see. Procrastination seems to be fine at the moment when you’re doing it. The period post it is horrible. And you know what? We make every effort to not make it horrible by doing other horrible things. Like wasting more time. Is what I am doing right now procrastination? What do I think is procrastination? Do I need a dictionary for it? No. It’s not listening to what your heart says what you should do at the time when it says so. At the present moment, it asked me to write. So here I am, spilling whatever my heart dictates.

The other day I wanted to write about a cigarette. I was entering the college gate with my friends after having had a smoke at the rocks. But I didn’t write. And I didn’t do anything otherwise too. Why? I don’t know. Was it because I was influenced? Or was it because some other crazy thing was on my mind? Or was it some dumb reasoning I gave to myself to not to write? I have no idea and I feel there’s no point breaking my head over it now. There have been several other moments when I have wanted to write something and I have had the words and the mood to write but there has been something stupidly incomprehensible that has prevented me from doing so. Ugh!

I have a nice circle of friends here. I have come to identify the people I like spending time with. Our chit-chats are awesome and they don’t really seem like a time waste (at least now!). There are a thousand other things that I have to do. Like studying, for example. But no. Even when I get down to doing it, after a certain point of time, I simply can’t continue. Maybe there’s a concentration problem or maybe I am deviated easily. But I somewhere know that I am capable. I guess everyone does. Maybe it’s just the beginning of it all. Let’s see. I don’t know what I am writing. Fuck it. Some other time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Spoils (II)

Unlikely City

Love Spoils